Other RF Products
• Frequency range: 9 kHz - 6 GHz
• 5 hours of continuous battery operation.
• Portable, rugged and weather resistant design.
• More than 2x faster sweep times than the competition.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive menus with multi-touch operation built on Android platform.
• Predefined measurements scan and discover spectrum events other analyzers miss.
• Spectrogram/Waterfall display shows intermittent power levels at a glance.
• FM demodulation allows for rapid verification of communications at the specified frequency.
• View the spectrum with trace display, spectrogram display, or both.
• DANL of 1 GHz, -168 dBm/Hz with preamp
• Includes the Bird RF Meter App for interoperability with a wide range of Bird Field sensors.
SK4500/6000-SiteHawk Cable & Antenna Analyzer
• Test RF cables and antennas at the frequency of operation.
• Locate RF cable, connector and antenna problems at the source.
• FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
• Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
• Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
• OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.
4027- Series High Precision Power Sensor
• BIRD laboratory-graded precision power sensor
• Its automatic frequency compensation and integrated calibration processes greatly eliminates any possible errors.
• Used together with BIRD’s 4421A digital power meter.
• Flexible RF connectors
4421A-Series Digital Power Meter
• Supports all BIRD 402X-Series Inline Peak Power Sensors.
• Automatically identifies Power Sensor model and its dynamic range.
• Large-size colored LCD screen with touch functions.
• Extremely durable and portable.
• Certain models support dual-channel measurements.
7027-Series Pulse Signal Power Sensor
• Pulse Signal Measurement
• Supports up to 4 levels of continuous pulse-type waveform threshold power tests
• Standard power measurement accuracy is within the calibration range of 1%